Monday, March 3, 2008

LOA

We are so excited to report that today we received a phone call from our agency that we have our LOA! Yeah!! We waited two months. We should get our TA in 3-4 weeks and travel 3-5 weeks after that. They are predicting travel the first of May.

Today is Michael's birthday and he has predicted for the last two weeks that we would hear something today. I will have to get his prediction on TA. He was right originally about when we would first hear about Connor too. He is good!

I had hoped for new pictures today too. We didn't get them, but we won't complain!

We have lots of work to do! More paperwork of course! It is never ending! Also, preparing to travel as well as child proofing the house!!

BTW for those who would like to leave a message just click on notes at the end of the post.

3 comments:

Barb and Joel said...

Terrific News! And, it's great that the news came on Michael's birthday.

Thanks for keeping us posted. The next six weeks will seem looong but May will be a perfect time for Connor to arrive.

Love you all,
Grandma and Grandpa

Jim said...

Congratulations! And Happy Birthday, Michael!

Love,

(Uncle) Jim

Candis Berge said...

Great news! I'm so glad I dropped by to see if there was any update!

p.s. Happy Birthday Michael!