Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Another milestone





Today we finalized the adoption with the Chinese Government! Tomorrow, Connor has his official doctor's visit.




Connor sleeps very well. He's waking up from a nap now. He slept 11 1/2 hours last night. He woke up sad this morning until Julie gave him some formula, but he barely wimpered when he woke up now. He's enjoying his bear from Aunt Joan.




Today, he decided that he no longer likes Congee.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear everything is going OK! Love the monkey PJs, as Alex and Izaak, both have that pair of PJ. I can't wait to see Izaak in them. Missy and family

Anonymous said...

What is Congee? And don't tell me it's your nickname for your sister! Connor is going to love me! :-)

Wow things seem to be going great! I am so glad to hear that! Enjoy your doctor visit! We have to vote today!

Connie

Barb and Joel said...

I was both laughing and crying (happy tears) when I saw that precious crib photo with the bear. Connor is so handsome and we love your updates. That is fabulous that he is a good sleeper. He sounds like his dad.
Love to the 5 of you, Grandma