Sunday, May 11, 2008

Laughs and Fun





Just some pics ....

5 comments:

Barb and Joel said...

You made my Mother's Day with those happy photos. It sure sounds like Connor has bonded well to you, Julie. I am glad that you had a special welcome for Mother's Day.
It is fun to see Connor's fun and serious sides in those photos.
Will you need a trunk to haul home the beads?
Randi and a friend from Bethel were here overnight. They are coming up for breakfast soon. Maggie and a friend will have brunch with us later.
Love, Mom (Grandma & Grandpa)

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day, Julie!

I'm sure this is one Mother's Day that you'll remember for a long, long time to come.

Anonymous said...

Julie ~

Happy Mother's Day!! Love the pictures of Connor, Melissa and Michael. You have 3 beautiful children!!

Robyn

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day Julie. Glad to hear Melissa is feeling better. Connor looks so happy, it is great to see his eyes sparkle with happiness. I am ready to go. Missy and family

Anonymous said...

I am looking forward to Wednesday! Have a safe trip home! We are excitedly awaiting your arrival!

Connie and Pete