This week Connor experienced a few firsts. His first Thanksgiving. He didn't last at the table for more than a few minutes, but that's OK. He was happy running around. Maybe he was disappointed that there was no turkey this year so he was silently protesting. We had a good day with the Leonard's.
As soon as our company left the Christmas tree came out. Another first. Connor loved helping Melissa put on the ornaments. It was so cute to watch him pull them out of the box and take a look to see if they had a hook on them. If not he would just choose another. His favorite is of coarse the football with the Colt's logo which he proudly holds high as says, "touchdown". He actually doesn't bother the tree. He's a great kid!
On Sat. Connor spent his first day with a babysitter. He was very good. I don't think he even cried. He totally ignored me when I came in. Kids, they know just where it hurts.
Sunday morning Connor woke up to his first snow. He loves it!
And last but not least, for the first time tonight we drove over so he could see the Christmas light display at Reynold's. It is a farm equipment store that puts up a large light display every year. He really enjoyed that. I am sure we will go see them a few more times before the hoidays are over.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hello! I heard about your blog from Tina. I have a little girl from China. Her name is Emma. She turned three at the end of October. She will be home for 2 years this March. I loved looking at the pictures of your journey. It's so amazing. I loved hearing about Connor's firsts! Just wanted to say hello!
Warmly-
Jennifer
Post a Comment