Dear Julie, Doug, Melissa and Michael, I love the new photos. Connor is so handsome. I wrote a note a few minutes ago but I lost it. I was in tears - tears of joy! We are so happy for you and for our whole family and that's the Smalley's too, of course. Thanks for the update. Love, Grandma and Grandpa Egge
We are all so excited here in Virginia! William and Elizabeth have started calling him their "cousin-brother." Like their parents, they can't wait to finally meet him in person.
P.S. Please ask Michael to call me with some investment advice.
18 Documents Typed, Notarized, & Approved 4 Background Checks 4 Vital Records Tracked Down 2 Fingerprint Sessions with the CIS 15 Typed Pages All About Us 96 Weeks to Approval 24 Hours of Travel 10,000 Miles 3 Planes Uncountable Hours of Waiting Seeing Connor on Gotcha Day - PRICELESS
2 comments:
Dear Julie, Doug, Melissa and Michael,
I love the new photos. Connor is so handsome. I wrote a note a few minutes ago but I lost it. I was in tears - tears of joy! We are so happy for you and for our whole family and that's the Smalley's too, of course. Thanks for the update.
Love, Grandma and Grandpa Egge
We are all so excited here in Virginia! William and Elizabeth have started calling him their "cousin-brother." Like their parents, they can't wait to finally meet him in person.
P.S. Please ask Michael to call me with some investment advice.
Post a Comment