We've had a wonderful time with him. He is all boy!
More details to follow later .....
13 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I am reading your post 1 hour after you posted your message according to my computer (which may only be wishful thinking!). You may be holding Connor right now! Amazing!!
Be patient as this is new for all of you! Our thoughts and prayers go up like a thousand birds taking flight! May the blessings come back down to you a hundred fold.
Hope you are caught up on your rest finally! We love being a part of your journey!
Wow! It is so wonderful to see Connor in your arms and he is doing so well. He is so handsome. I am so excited for you and it is making it so real for me. Woo! Hoo! Doing the snoopy dance for you! Alex just said Woo! Hoo! too... LOL! Missy and family
Oh I can't even express my excitment for you guys! You've been on our minds all week and we're celebrating with you that you finally have your beautiful boy! Zoe will be SO excited to see her friend! Enjoy the rest of your time there- all FIVE of you.
We are so thrilled for you! Elizabeth and I are looking at the pictures right now! Can't wait to go get William from school so he can see his cousin, too. What a sweet, sweet boy. It is beautiful to see him with you.
wow! it gives us chills to see you all with your little Connor! we are so excited for you all and will pray that the transition is smooth -- we can't wait to see him in person. Love, the Blakes
18 Documents Typed, Notarized, & Approved 4 Background Checks 4 Vital Records Tracked Down 2 Fingerprint Sessions with the CIS 15 Typed Pages All About Us 96 Weeks to Approval 24 Hours of Travel 10,000 Miles 3 Planes Uncountable Hours of Waiting Seeing Connor on Gotcha Day - PRICELESS
13 comments:
I am reading your post 1 hour after you posted your message according to my computer (which may only be wishful thinking!). You may be holding Connor right now! Amazing!!
Be patient as this is new for all of you! Our thoughts and prayers go up like a thousand birds taking flight! May the blessings come back down to you a hundred fold.
Hope you are caught up on your rest finally! We love being a part of your journey!
Connie and Pete
It looks like Connor is taking to you already! I'm glad that all is going well--thanks for letting us share in this day!
Uncle Jim
Awesome! The pictures are so great! You guys have to be so excited!! Love the first family photos!!
Robyn
As I wipe away my tears of joy I can see how wonderful your little guy is. You all look so good!!
Was that the dog?
Hugs
Tina and Family
Wow! It is so wonderful to see Connor in your arms and he is doing so well. He is so handsome. I am so excited for you and it is making it so real for me. Woo! Hoo! Doing the snoopy dance for you! Alex just said Woo! Hoo! too... LOL! Missy and family
How wonderful to see Connor with each of you - his head on Dad's shoulder, smiling in Julie's arms and having fun with Melissa and Michael!
He looks wonderful (you all do!) and is blessed to be your son and brother.
We are proud and thrilled Grandparents.
Mom and Dad
It is so great to see these photos and to hear that all went well! We're so happy for you!
I'm so happy for all of you, especially Connor. He's just starting to understand what a wonderful family he know has.
Jeff D.
Oh I can't even express my excitment for you guys! You've been on our minds all week and we're celebrating with you that you finally have your beautiful boy! Zoe will be SO excited to see her friend! Enjoy the rest of your time there- all FIVE of you.
hugs,
The Heils
We are so thrilled for you! Elizabeth and I are looking at the pictures right now! Can't wait to go get William from school so he can see his cousin, too. What a sweet, sweet boy. It is beautiful to see him with you.
Lots of love,
Leslie
wow! it gives us chills to see you all with your little Connor! we are so excited for you all and will pray that the transition is smooth -- we can't wait to see him in person.
Love, the Blakes
I am so happy for all of you! What a beautiful family:) My prayers go out to all of you for a safe return!
Holly McMullen
Julie, Doug, Melissa, and Michael:
He is adorable!!!!! He looks so peaceful and happy! Of course as do all of you!
Congratulations on your new son!
Rhonda
Post a Comment