Sunday, September 28, 2008

Surgery Date

On Thurs. of this past week someone encouraged me to call the doctor about a surgery date for Connor. The lady at the doctors office said things had just come from insurance and the next day available was Dec. 22. She said there are others that have been seen before Connor that don't even have a date yet. I was floored. I had been told that he could probably get in within the month and now I am told Dec. Well, she agreed to put us on a waiting list because once in a while people cancel. I thought there were probably several on the list so waiting we would do. Would you believe that on Fri. morning she called with a cancellation for Mon. Sept. 29th at 1:30. So we went from surgery in 3 months to 3 days. Wow!

Obviously Connor has no idea of what is about to happen, but we are very excited for him! It may be a long few weeks of recovery but getting his speech is a wonderful thing!

Surgery tomorrow! We'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

Candis Berge said...

We will mention his surgery tonight at our Bible study and be in prayer for Connor and the successful surgery. God bless you!