Thursday, February 5, 2009

9 months

Wow! It has been nine months since we first held our Connor in our arms. It is hard to believe it has been that long. He is the most wonderful little boy and we just love him to pieces! His eyes light up when we walk into the room and he greets us with a big "hello!" He is a great snuggler. Today it was so sweet when he just leaned his little head over on me after we had changed his clothes. He had the sweetest little look of contentment.

Connor just recovered from pneumonia so we have been home for weeks. He was so thrilled when we pulled into the parking lot at My Gym yesterday for his gym class. He loves it there. He can run and jump and play.

He is learning a lot of sign language these days thanks to Signing Time DVDs. Speech is coming along but in the mean time the signing helps with keeping down the frustration. His new signs this week have been socks, boots, blue, apple and pear. I am sure there are others I just can't think of them.

That's all for now. We have lots of cute pictures which with a little help maybe I can get posted soon.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thaks for the fun update. I agree, Connor is a love gift to the whole family. I wish that I was closer and could enjoy his signing and new words.
I am sending LOVE to Connor and all of you through the computer. You are close in heart.
Love, Grandma Barbara

Tina said...

I was just thinking the other day that Valentines day will be here and that means 4 more months till his birthday. It just doesn't seem possible.
I hope you all have a great week.
Hope to see you soon!!
Tina

Candis Berge said...

Thanks for the update. I drop by your blog just in case there is an update on Connor. Has it really been 9 months? Wow, time goes fast...

Rob said...

That's fun to hear about the sign language and the gym. We can't wait to see all of you again and are excited it might be soon!