What a big boy he is and actually I could be talking about Michael and Connor !! I think Michael has grown a foot. That Connor is growing up too fast. He is so cute and I love all the pictures.
I can't believe you guys have had him for almost a year! It is amazing to see the first picture of him off to the side of his Easter pictures!! You can see so many wonderful changes! Glad he enjoyed his first Easter.
18 Documents Typed, Notarized, & Approved 4 Background Checks 4 Vital Records Tracked Down 2 Fingerprint Sessions with the CIS 15 Typed Pages All About Us 96 Weeks to Approval 24 Hours of Travel 10,000 Miles 3 Planes Uncountable Hours of Waiting Seeing Connor on Gotcha Day - PRICELESS
3 comments:
What a big boy he is and actually I could be talking about Michael and Connor !! I think Michael has grown a foot. That Connor is growing up too fast. He is so cute and I love all the pictures.
I pray today goes well!!
I can't believe you guys have had him for almost a year! It is amazing to see the first picture of him off to the side of his Easter pictures!! You can see so many wonderful changes! Glad he enjoyed his first Easter.
We think we have the cutest and best grandkids in the world. Thanks for posting!
It is so exciting to see Connor having so much fun at Eastertime.
We love you,
Grandma and Grandpa
Post a Comment